Over the last 20 years I have been working with my patients in a unique way, integrating yoga, meditation, supplements and education into a traditional cardiology practice. This has enabled me to put education about cardiovascular health in the hands of you, the individual.
One practice that I truly cherish is the practice of yoga. There are many forms of yoga all of which focus on various elements of body, mind and spirit awareness. The benefits of yoga certainly outweigh the cons in my eyes. Some of these benefits include:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Decreased blood pressure by increasing blood circulation
- A more balanced metabolism
- Tolerance to pain increases
- There have even been studies correlating yoga and a stronger immune system
Still not convinced? Want to experience these awesome benefits in person? Then you should come to our weekly yoga classes. There’s a class for every schedule and level. Take time for your body, if you don’t who will? We hope to see you there.